Fixojay High Speed Corru Gum Powder
Fixojay High Speed Corru Gum / Adhesive Powder is a ready-to-use starch based adhesive which is used for high speed auto plants (which run at speeds upto 300m/min). It is a cold water soluble adhesive available in powder form. It has a gelatinization temperature of 59o - 64o Celsius.
- Combination of Tapioca and Maize Starch
- Powder to Water Ratio (1:3)
- Appearance: Off White
- Ph of Solution : 9 (approx.)
- Solid Contents : 25%
The developed adhesive is a special "Ready to use" adhesive powder which resists atmospheric moisture even during monsoons and winters with the following salient advantages over the conventional Stienhall & No Carrier Adhesive Systems and Regular Alkali Based Adhesives.
- Ready to use / Pre - mix Adhesive which merely requires stirring with water in a high speed stirrer for 30mins.
- Increase in the Bursting Strength (B.S) and Compression Strength (C.S) of the output (board) by 12 - 15%. Marginal increment in Weight, Caliper and Ring Crush Test (R.C.T) of the output.
- Allows the use of approx. 16% lower gsm paper without any significant changes in the performance of board.
- Eliminates the need to stock Borax, Caustic Soda, or any other chemicals.
- Consumption is approx. 30% less as against regular alkali based adhesive.
- Viscosity remains constant throughout the production process ensuring consistent application of glue.
- Non - Toxic and skin friendly.
Note: The values mentioned above are average value base readings of output we get from our existing customers.
(Food Grade Starch can be used on demand)
Interested in trying?
You can place a trial order. Get in touch with us for more details.