Fixojay Lamistick (Pasting Adhesive)
Fixojay Lamistick is a starch based adhesive which is for pasting purpose in corrugated carton making industries for semi automatic plants. It is a cold water soluble adhesive in powder form. This adhesive can also be used in semi automatic and automatic flute laminators.
- Combination of Tapioca and Maize Starch
- Powder to Water Ratio (1:3)
- Appearance: Golden Yellow Powder
- Ph of Solution: 7 (approx.)
- Solid Contents: 25%
The developed adhesive is a special "Ready to use" adhesive powder which resists atmospheric moisture even during monsoons and winters. This adhesive can be used at room temperature and offers the following salient advantages to its users.
- Ready to use / Pre - mix Adhesive which merely requires stirring with water in a high speed stirrer for 30mins.
- Increase in the Bursting Strength (B.S) and Compression Strength (C.S) of the output (board) by 12 - 15%. Marginal increment in Weight, Caliper and Ring Crush Test (R.C.T) of the output.
- Allows the use of approx. 16% lower gsm paper without any significant changes in the performance of board.
- Eliminates the need to stock Borax, Caustic Soda, or any other chemicals.
- Consumption is approx. 30% less as against regular alkali based adhesive.
- Viscosity remains constant throughout the production process ensuring consistent application of glue.
- Non - Toxic and skin friendly.
Note: The values mentioned above are average value base readings of output we get from our existing customers.
(Food Grade Starch can be used on demand)
Interested in trying?
You can place a trial order. Get in touch with us for more details.