Fixojay Side Flap Pasting Adhesive
Fixojay Side Flap Pasting Adhesive is a starch based adhesive which is used for pasting the side flaps (stitching flaps) of corrugated cartons. It is a cold water soluble adhesive in powder form.
- Combination of Tapioca and Maize Starch
- Powder to Water Ratio (1:1.5)
- Appearance: Golden Yellow Powder
- Ph of Solution: 7 (approx.)
- Solid Contents: 40%
This is a specially developed "Ready to use" adhesive powder which resists atmospheric moisture even during monsoons and winters. It can be used as replacement to flap stitching.
- Ready to use / Pre - mix Adhesive which merely requires stirring with water in a high speed stirrer for 30mins.
- Viscosity remains constant throughout the production process ensuring consistent application of glue.
- Non - Toxic and skin friendly.
Note: The values mentioned above are average value base readings of output we get from our existing customers.
(Food Grade Starch can be used on demand)
Interested in trying?
You can place a trial order. Get in touch with us for more details.